Sunday 21 November 2010

back to the strap on?

So I'm thinking when finally getting round to the strap on moment what's the best way to approach it?

I thought I'd put it on with a pair of heels and a long coat and head round to my victim :-p hoping to not get stopped by the police obviously :-)

Then i thought maybe this is slightly intimidating and perhaps i should um ease him into it with perhaps a night out some alcohol and getting him properly horny first?

Then i thought maybe he'd rather i just turned up with it peeping through my coat being the massive perv he is?

Then my friend confused me even more by claiming this is a very intimate act that i should not do with just anyone? :-p although my other friend reassures me it is too good an opportunity to pass up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment