Tuesday 19 July 2011

grrrr and breathe

hmmmm so i need to vent!
Tonight i did it i slept with the ex again after 17 days might i add I'd been doing so well and to make it worse it was mediocre sex :-/ um once no real foreplay no cunnilingus nothing! i'm raging grrrr sure way to piss me off is leave me horny! So you know the sex was OK as foreplay little desperate and frenzied and adequate but not as a 17 days without sex! I don't give a shit how knackered he is, or how much he needs sleep or even that he was not really in any state to fuck me again he's usually pretty good at making up for the fact that he takes his time to recover but tonight i'm left disappointed. hmm i can get over how bad i feel for good sex but not ever for mediocre sex! Can't believe he actually left claiming exhaustion grrrrr and breathe time to go sort myself out :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment