Tuesday 27 September 2011

every time! tea and blow jobs?

So i was seriously starting to wonder if me and Mr A could make things work? but tonight we argued over fucking tea?! i mean really?

So how did we start, oooh let's go back a day or two when Mr A reminded me I'd never finished him off with a blow job mostly because he always stops me and because he didn't manage it often enough for me to waste it :-p but well anyway i'm feeling inadequate! so moving on tonight i went over he started on me before i finished my tea but well he made me cum quite a lot so i forgave him then he stopped before he cum he stopped not me although I'd had my share :-p so i wanted a drink and asked him to get it? wow he refused let's not forget that after orgasm the legs are shaky and i really would have appreciated it but well i got up and got my own fecking drink! but i was put out but well 10 mins later i was horny i thought I'd give him a blow job and let him finish off after all I'd had my lot :-p but well i couldn't make him cum well i couldn't he couldn't who knows anyway we fucked he cum then i suggested he should make tea where he suggested i hadn't made him cum and he'd had to do it "himself" :-p clearly already feeling a little insecure i didn't need that then he kicked off about it being my turn to make tea and i left i couldn't even be arsed to argue over such crap! obviously i came home and we ended up arguing on msn anyway:-/
I don't know what to do about him now :-/ that's ridiculous though isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment